Without question, Retail Media has changed the digital media ecosystem. Its unprecedented growth has resulted in an entire industry re-thinking their media investment strategies. Even though Paid Search and Retail Media serve different objectives and are generally funded from different budgets; given the growth in Retail Media spend, we still hear that funding is being shifted from Paid Search to Retail Media--as if it's an either or game. This panel of experts will discuss how to navigate the coexistence between Paid Search and Retail Media from competitive to complementary, in a way that benefits all key stakeholders.
- Current dynamics between Search/Retail Media
- Best practices for managing investment strategies
- The importance of 1P data.
- How should brands prepare now for the future
- How solution providers (like Google) can help
JonPaul Rexing - Google
Mara Greenwald - Mindshare
Mike Seiler - Mindshare
Sara Weitzel - Kimberly-Clark Corporation